— 3+ years of web development experience
— 2+ years of development experience with React Native
— Experience in developing mobile applications for Android and iOS
— Understanding React component’s lifecycle
— Experience with pre- and post- processors
— Skills working with GitLab
— Skills working with Jenkins
— Spoken English
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
The client is a healthcare company. The project is aimed at the development of health apps for safe gatherings. The apps will rely on real-time health data and could be used for admissions to sports and concerts. The project is in active development.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 2 backend developers, 2 frontend developers, a business analyst, QA, a project manager, UI designer (part-time), DevOps (on demand), and the product owner from the client-side. We are working on a Cross-Platform mobile solution (iOS and Android).