1+ year of experience with Matillion
2+ years of experience with AWS
3+ years of experience with one of the relational DB (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.), excellent knowledge of SQL
Understanding the principles of building ETL processes and their support
Practical experience with at least one ETL tool
Understanding the concept and principles of building and maintaining a data warehouse
Experience with Oracle 12c/18c/19c
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
This London-based client is one of the world’s oldest stock exchanges. DataArt works with the department that manages their information technology for capital markets (stock exchanges, fixed income, and derivatives).
We are designing and building new streaming and distribution capabilities and modernizing the front-end capabilities to create new data-driven applications for clients in capital markets.