2+ years of commercial development experience with PHP
Experience with Drupal 8
Practical experience with SQL or mySQL
Good communication skills (both verbal and writing)
Proactive, critical thinking
Experience working with such frameworks as Symphony or Laravel
Experience working with high-loaded systems on Drupal
The ability to configure Multisite and Translation in Drupal
Skills setting up and administering *nix systems; knowledge of shell (bash)
Experience working with foreign clients
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
The client is an international company that develops online tools for planning and organizing family celebrations.
The project’s goal is to create a scalable eCommerce platform for the further expansion of the client’s business. For this, it is planned to adapt the product to modern conditions through a complete transition to Node.JS and React.JS. The existing solution is based on Drupal.