3+ years of experience in the DevOps area
Solid experience working with AWS
Hands-on experience working with Terraform
Strong experience with container technologies and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
We offer a signing bonus ($ 1000) for joining us (50% in the first payment after starting work, 50% in the payment after the end of the probation period).
The client is a network of hospitals and comprehensive research centers that serves cancer patients throughout the United States. They have got numerous IT solutions and applications which help patients and their relatives in that challenging period of their life. The client has a separate dedicated DevOps team and currently is looking for several additional Senior DevOps engineers who will help them with the extension of the existing infrastructure and integration of new products into it.
Technical project description:
• enterprise environment in AWS, fully compliant with HIPAA requirements
• more than 20 accounts in AWS organization, with several VPCs in each of them
• multiple AWS services; the main are ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, lambda, cloudwatch, and others
• Terraform and Terragrunt
• GitLab and GitLab CI