3+ years of React development experience
Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
Experience working with the TDD/BDD
Experience designing and using REST and SOAP APIs
Knowledge of GIT
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
DataArt’s client is a US-based music label company that manages recorded music activities and publishes music. The company offers a wide range of music labels. It services also touches on various aspects of the label’s work, such as organizing tours for artists and bands, and licenses music for use in a variety of media outlets such as feature films, TV shows, video games, movie trailers, and ringtones.
DataArt is looking for an experienced React Developer to join the team that is building the product from scratch. Our experts are helping the client’s team to complete the integration between totally different systems.