4+ years of experience in Python programming
Knowledge of the Flask Python web framework
Experience with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL)
Experience with Amazon + Docker
Experience in web application development
Experience in integration with third-party systems and services
Knowledge of the Dash Python web framework
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
The client performs clinical biotechnology research. DataArt’s specialists are developing a tool for the company’s employees who analyze data obtained after genetic analysis. It allows building various data slices, to visualize comparison results in various ways, and to transform raw data into a form more convenient for analysis.
The specialist will have the opportunity to work on all sorts of tasks: data processing, database design, front-end for visualization, and performance optimization.