Hands-on experience in developing Angular based applications
Knowledge of software engineering principles
Knowledge of WebRTC video integration
Experience working with SASS/CSS
Experience with web sockets
Experience working within an Agile environment
Understands the principles of SOLID, DRY, and YAGNI
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
The UK-based client has developed a digital health platform that allows users to obtain an online consultation from a therapist within 6 minutes.
The Senior Front End Developer will develop and support intuitive, responsive web applications for the business and will play a key role in delivering engaging application interfaces. You will deliver Angular applications in order to provide a stable and performant experience.