Good knowledge of Scala and Java
Knowledge of Spark
Skills working with AWS: Cognito, EMR, Lambda, Athena, Glue
Skills working with databases NoSQL especially document-oriented (preferably AWS DynamoDB)
Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
Experience with continuous integration systems
Experience in maintaining project documentation
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
This London-based client is one of the world’s oldest stock exchanges. DataArt works with the department that manages their information technology for capital markets (stock exchanges, fixed income, and derivatives).
We are designing and building new streaming and distribution capabilities and modernizing the front-end capabilities to create new data-driven applications for clients in capital markets.
The project uses AWS, EMR, Kafka, Spark, React, as well as agent-oriented desktop technologies, e.g. based on the FTC 3 standard.