Commercial experience as a Solutions Architect
Expertise in building back-office and real-time acquiring systems
Expertise in specifics of Merchant Billing cycles, accounting, payments
Deep knowledge of VISA/MasterCard authorization/clearing/settlement/disputes processes and reports
Technical expertise in microservice infrastructure, high availability solutions
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— Over 150 courses for workplace-based training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Lack of dress code, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Design a solution for a fully functioning Acquiring system based on the client’s requirements and domain best practices
Working closely with the client on developing an Acquiring Platform
Our client is a European acquiring bank that specializes in processing Internet payments.
DataArt’s specialists are currently engaged in the design and development of Acquiring Platform’s modules based on the client’s business requirements.