Data Science UA is a service company with strong data science and AI expertise. Our journey began in 2016 with the organization of the first Data Science UA conference, setting the foundation for our growth. Over the past 7 years, we have diligently fostered the largest Data Science Community in Eastern Europe, boasting a network of over 30,000 AI top engineers.
About the client:
Our client is a higher education institution dedicated to widening the horizon of opportunity by connecting students and teachers worldwide. Their tools assess thousands of educational materials to ensure compliance with EU and USA regulatory requirements. Their SDK monitors millions of activities to ensure that studying on their partner platforms aligns with approved syllabi and meets the highest standards.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Back-End Developer who will join the dynamic team and play a crucial role in developing their cutting-edge software solutions.
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable backend systems using TypeScript and Node.js.
- Experience in developing and maintaining RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Strong knowledge of database management systems, particularly PostgreSQL.
- Experience of working with High Loads.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues related to system performance and scalability.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Agile mindset with the ability to adapt to evolving technologies and requirements.
- Willingness to engage in continuous learning and professional development.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Zero tolerance for suboptimal code and features.
- Architect, develop, test, and maintain robust and scalable server-side applications.
- Design and implement database structures to optimize performance and ensure data integrity.
- Develop and maintain tRPC and GraphQL APIs, and work closely with external tech teams to integrate the public API.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks within the application.
- Conduct code checks and cross-review sessions to maintain code quality by coding standards.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including front-end developers, designers, and product managers.
The client offers:
- Benefit package.
- Annual satisfaction survey and performance review.
- Technical and product leadership opportunities.