Data Science UA is looking for PR Education Specialist.
We are looking for a team member with the skill, attitude, and determination to become great PR Education Specialist.
This person will manage our organization’s day-to-day marketing activities while developing and caring for the long-term strategy. The candidate will work in PR team and report to CEO.
- Having experience and profound knowledge in event management;
- General experience in Online marketing — 2+ years;
- Proficiency with the key social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter);
- Successful record of executed social/digital campaigns; experience in digital marketing: lead-gen campaigns setup & analytics, ads;
- Strong analytic skills with extensive experience working with web analytics tools (Facebook ads, AdWords, Google Analytics);
- Strong project management organizational skills and strategies development;
- Has ambitious goals and is ready to take responsibility for the results of work;
- Good team player, with ability to work independently;
- Result-oriented and well-organized;
- Speaks at least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experience in IT is a plus.
- Warm and friendly working environment;
- Competitive compensation;
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Creative Quarter” co-working);
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely.
- Manage and execute digital marketing initiatives across a variety of channels;
- Support and development of internal and external/PR activities
- Marketing strategy development and implementation;
- Develop and implement social media strategies to align with business goals and growth campaigns — including, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- Participation in redesign / launch of the company website, control over execution;
- Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities.