The flagship product — Account-Based marketing platform/solution driven by AI. Our partner works with one of the largest B2B data sets in the world and leverages Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve the most complex challenges in B2B marketing.
About the team:
The main focus of the team will be the configuration/settings part of the system, where users can configure all system views (Dashboards, Analytics. Etc..). The settings and customizations team empowers users of the ABM platform — and making sure their experience is a successful one is the first step towards a customer succeeding with the ABM platform. This team also works closely with internal stakeholders (support, implementation, and customer success) to build out functionality that makes managing the overall platform itself easier and more intuitive.
What you will be doing:
- New features development (e.g., developing and releasing fine-grained role-based permissions)
- Usability focused efforts on existing complicated functionality (e.g., working to make configuration of engagement minutes more intuitive and responsive)
- Version 2 design and development of existing features (e.g., updating user management to support more self-serve configuration of authentication methods).
- 4+ years of commercial work experience as a front end engineer
- js core (latest feature and main concepts)
- Experience with React / Redux / SAGA (or other middleware) / Immutable.js, understanding SPA basic architecture
- HTML/CSS Preprocessors (Sass)
- REST API
- Experience with unit/integration testing (Jest, Cypress)
- Remote or office work according to your preferences
- Competitive salary based on your experience level
- Free English classes
- 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
- Sports reimbursement program
- Medical insurance health plan
- Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city center.