Our partner is a US-owned and managed software development and technology consulting company with almost 30 years of experience and 1000+ employees on board globally. With delivery hubs in the US, Colombia, Ukraine, and Poland, they create dedicated teams for organizations to fill technological and expertise gaps. Furthermore, they develop our own products for the healthcare and oil & gas industries.
They are looking for DevOps Engineer to join their Infrastructure Managed Services team!
• Implement innovative cloud solutions with a strong focus on automation and operational manageability.
• Ensure the cloud environments meet approved architectural and security standards.
• Work closely together with engineers, developers, and architects across the company.
• Evaluate new cloud related technologies and do proof of concepts.
1. Expertise with the following components:
Desired: Kafka, Zookeeper, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
2. Expertise with automation and CI/CD Pipeline
Required: Git, GitOps, Jenkins
Desired: CircleCI, Terraform, Chef, Puppet
3. Strong coding/scripting skills with Python
4. Expertise in an industry leading monitoring tool
Desired:Dynatrace, NewRelic, DataDog, Instana, Splunk, Elastic etc.
5. Desired: AWS and/or CGP experience.