We are looking for a software developer to join our CIS RND team. You will be responsible for development and maintenance of Detection automations, tools, APIs and heuristics for Our partner CIS product, being part and essential member of multi-talented and multi-skilled team that constantly learns and keeps up with persistently evolving trends of email phishing and fraud.
- Development and maintenance of numerous utilities for data analysis and decision making, with an extensive Python backend and some of them with Web GUI.
- Development and maintenance of new integrations with external APIs and DBs, data aggregation and automation logics.
- Close work with CIS IR and researchers to keep in pace with emerging malicious threats and frauds, making their ideas to come to live quickly and efficiently.
- At least 3 years of proven software development experience in any mainstream programming language, with Python or Java being a big advantage.
- Good familiarity with Linux and Bash scripting.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably MS SQL, MySQL and ElasticSearch.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in Web development with any major back-end framework like Django or Flask, any major front-end framework like Angular, React or Vue, and any significant CSS flamework like Boostrap, Foundation or Semantic UI.
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ and/or Redis is an advantage.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm is an advantage.
- Very good English, verbal and written.
- Uderstanding of programming paradigms — OOP, design patterns, multithreading/distributed programming, client/server architecture, high availability, stream processing.
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly, excellent capacity to learn and understand new things.
- Independent and assertive, eager and able to propose and promote own projects and initiatives.
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain collaborative working relationships with peers, management and external parties.
- High motivation and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical discipline or equivalent experience in related field.