● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical ﬁeld of study or equivalent practical experience.
● Commercial experience applying engineering best practices (SOLID, TDD, Agile/Scrum)
● Good knowledge of SQL and related database technologies
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Good understanding and ability to apply modern technologies, data structures, and design patterns to solve real problems efﬁciently
● Customer/User-focused with proven experience improving UX
● Startup Engineering culture
● Good work/life integration (ﬂexible working)
● Untracked annual leave
● Stock options from day one
● Individual coaching program
● Social activities to join in.
● Support the Technical Architect to move forward our Technology and Teams by removing impediments and coaching junior team members
● Understands the importance/need to deliver on business objectives and makes major contributions to our code that serves as an example to other engineers
● Contributes towards continuous improvement by driving changes to engineer practices with well-reasoned arguments and actionable insights
● Stay up to date with the newest technological developments and best practices
● Be empathetic towards team members and customers
Our partner team is a market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence.
Their application teams develop unparalleled technologies that help their clients understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. They are an empathetic group of engineers making a career out of building great software for our customers.
As a front-end engineer, you will be working across their entire web stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that their value. You will work cross-functionally to deliver user-centric solutions to their customers and become an expert in developing high-quality technical solutions through testable and maintainable code. Being a key member of the Application team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other like-minded engineers to learn and experience working with some exciting web and automation technologies. Together you will continuously evolve their technology stack and also contribute to cross-functional system architecture, software system design, analytics applications, and rapid prototyping. They strive to provide the best experience and value to their users/customers, so they focus on continuous innovation, delivery, and feedback.
Their engineering culture is underpinned by sharing knowledge, coaching, and growing together. You will have the opportunity to explore/innovate new technologies, mentor engineers, and lead Technology initiatives. You will enjoy this role if you love writing code, learning new technologies, solving problems, and winning as a team