• A working experience in dealing with leads \ prospects \ clients;
• Strong Internet Researching skills;
• English: Upper-intermediate (both written and spoken);
• Attentive to details, self-motivated, and organized;
• Lots of energy and a high level of responsibility;
• Strong desire to work in IT environment and grow as a Sales manager;
• Be very tolerant, and like having fun:)
Would be a plus:
• Work experience in IT company
• Experience with CRMs
• Basic understanding of sales process
• Warm and friendly working environment;
• Competitive compensation;
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Creative Quarter” co-working);
• Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely.
• Help Business Development Manager in day-by-day tasks;
• To be the “right hand” to the Sales department. Acts as an extension of the Business Development Managers by assisting in sales development, sales materials creation;
• Research different sources for companies that match our ICP detail;
• Respond to client requests and multi-channel follow-ups;
• Lead database and CRM updates.
To apply for a Junior Sales manager position, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation.
Tell us more about yourself and why are you applying for this position.
We are Data Science UA and we are building Data Science Community in Ukraine.
Why? Nowadays Data Science develops by leaps and bounds and, consequently, demand for talented Data Scientists increases day by day all around the world.