● Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, numerate discipline from a leading university or equivalent practical experience.
● Commercial hands-on data science experience developing statistical, machine learning, and deep learning methods, such as search queries classification, named entity recognition and domain knowledge graphs, optimization etc.
● Strong understanding of recent exciting advances in NLP such as pre-trained language models, contextualized word embeddings, attention, and novel neural network architectures
● Confident writing production-quality code preferably in Python and SQL
● Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
● Passion for Data Science, actively seeking out opportunities for learning and development.
● Startup Engineering culture
● Good work/life integration (ﬂexible working)
● Untracked annual leave
● Stock options from day one
● Individual coaching program
● Free Trainers when you join their team
● Social activities to join in
● Rapidly design, prototype, and experiment possible machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve real-world problems in a highly ambiguous environment of search advertising
● Maintain and enhance existing ML and Al models including resolution of client issues related to any
● Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to integrate success(ul solutions into large-scale, highly
complex production systems
● Facilitate thought leadership and best practices on data science across the business to continually improve the existed approaches and values
● Effectively communicate data (Endings and helps team/business make data-driven decisions
● Take ownership and pride in the products they build and always make sure they are of highest standard
● Be empathetic towards team members and customers
Joining our partner Data Science team will give you the chance to work with the latest Machine Learning techniques using cutting edge frameworks such as Neural nets with PyTorch, NLP using Zero-shot learning and BERT, or Optimisation models that run on huge datasets with billions of data points.
The size of their datasets means that you will also be working with their experienced data team, led by published authors, to distribute and productions your models. You’ll be part of a fast-paced team, ideating, researching, inventing, developing, and maintaining all ML/DL models and artificial intelligence. With award-winning data scientists from multidisciplinary backgrounds, across Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Psychology, they are a friendly, passionate group of data scientists making a career out of building great products for their customers.
The data science team is revolutionizing the search advertising industry, and their patented technology is a market leader in competitive intelligence. They are prototyping new learning algorithms that underpin their core product, used by some of the world’s biggest brands. The team focuses on inventing new data-driven features and helping customers better understand their competitive search landscape (e.g. click-through rates, spend estimates, ad copy effectiveness.) These are challenging, unsolved data problems applicable to thousands of major enterprises globally.
The data science culture is underpinned by sharing knowledge, coaching and growing together. You will have the opportunity to explore/innovate new technologies, mentor data scientists and lead R&D initiatives. You will enjoy this role if you love data, writing code, learning cutting edge new technologies, solving problems and winning as a team