• 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Proven experience with Spark building data products at scale and speed
• Strong software design and development experience in Scala, Spark
• Strong understanding of application architecture fundamentals
• Strong experience with cloud computing (we use AWS and GCP)
• Ability to help define standards and best practices for the team
• BS or MS in Computer Science would be a plus.
• Remote or office work according to your preferences
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.
What you’ll be doing:
• Define: Work with internal stakeholders to design and develop components in the next generation of Data Products
• Code: Build out new services and integrations to connect machine learning intelligence with the SaaS platform
• Monitor & Deploy: Ensure high reliability of all maintained product offerings by building reporting and monitoring mechanisms into infrastructure.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer. You will be building out all aspects relating to the Data ecosystem and moving products from R&D into production scale. A successful Senior Data Engineer will possess a natural curiosity about data and clear technical ability.
Our engineering culture is underpinned by sharing knowledge, coaching and growing together. You will have the opportunity to explore / innovate new technologies, mentor engineers and lead Technology initiatives. You will enjoy this role if you love writing code, learning cutting edge new technologies, solving problems and winning as a team.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working across our entire stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that we value. Your responsibilities will include helping with a vision for the future architecture of this complex data system, adding innovative ideas that use the latest cutting edge technology. You will work closely with Web and Data Science teams to deliver user-centric solutions to our customers and become an expert in developing high quality technical solutions