We are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
As a Project Manager, you will use your expertise to coordinate and execute on Darly customers’ projects to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of excellent time management, organization skills and also has experience establishing similar guidelines for their team. You are also detail oriented and results driven. You are able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA, Confluence and Google Docs.
You are able to, and enjoy, working with multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop project plans, monitor and track progress by setting measurable project performance metrics with the use of appropriate tools and techniques
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives, including external stakeholders (i.e. vendors) to create flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and within scope
- Follow and create best practices and process established for the team
Your skills & qualifications:
- Utilizing best practices, processes and SDLC
- Good track record of being a fast learner, solutions-oriented and able to work within agreed upon timelines
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Intermediate English level (reading, verbal and written)
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office in the center of Kharkiv
- Fully equipped kitchen with delicious cookies
- TIght-knit and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Up to 50% coverage of the cost of professional courses
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees
- Free on-site English classes with a native speaker
- Challenging work in international professional environment
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents