Required Experience and Skills:
• 2+ years in software engineering
• Deep understanding and experience with Solidity
• Knowledge in Java, NodeJS.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Fluent in English
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Understanding of Crypto and Blockchain industry.
• Familiarity or experience alternative investments and FinTech will be a plus
• Direct experience working within Fintech companies or startups will be a plus
• Collaborative team player and go-getter mentality, self-motivated.
• Integrate distributive ledger into the operating platform.
• Harden the security and efficiency of a product.
• Develop Ethereum smart contracts.
DarcMatter (DM) is a global fintech platform that streamlines the capital raising process for asset managers and provides investors with transparent and direct access to funds in the asset management industry.
DM’s mission is to enhance capital flow through FinTech to create transparency and efficiency by providing direct access to funds in the Asset Management industry for Accredited Investors, Advisors, and Asset Managers globally. We believe with our diligent focus on unifying traditional financial investment practices with innovative technology, we will consistently create value through/of cost and time savings for our clients.
We strive to continuously provide added value tools through the DM Platform to enable a more transparent investment process for investors and a more efficient capital raise process for Asset Managers, delivering superior results for our stakeholders.
DarcMatter is developing a distributed ledger to remove opacity and inefficiencies from the global alternative investment industry.
We are seeking a proactive experienced software engineer with strong knowledge in Solidity.