What we do?
Join us in removing absurd situations from our daily lives! Waiting at a post office? Queues in shops? Paperwork? For every waster of time, money or energy, there is an answer in the form of an app — and we can find it. We are not afraid of any obstacle and we enjoy seeking creative customized solutions.
What will be your tasks?
- Working on client projects for the Android platform
- Looking for solutions for clients’ requirements
- Collaborating and improving existing processes
- Learning new competencies and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team
What we expect:
- You have experience with developing Android apps for at least 2 years (if you’re a fast learner, we won’t be sticklers about the 2 years)
- You possess programming skills in Kotlin
- Your knowledge includes Android SKD. Being able to work with Material Design is an advantage.
- You are familiar with REST API RxJava, LiveData. Knowing other parts of Android JetPack is an advantage.
- You can respect GIT Flow and code review
- You have the experience or at least ambitions to become a team leader
- You can communicate in English
- A fair remuneration — up to 160 EUR/man-day
- In Dactyl, you can be certain that your words hold weight as we always support good ideas
- We decide what technologies we use, and we take part in the product development from the very beginning
- We guarantee you a place among experienced developers who form a well-coordinated team
- We don’t force anyone to sit in the office from 8 AM to 4 PM. We are people with our own personal lives so we can reasonably agree on everything
- We also work from home/remotely
- We are a good team with mutual understanding for one another, straightforward approach and we like to hang out together after work as well