If you can write an app in Flutter, you probably like efficiency as much as we do. So come work with us on projects that eliminate absurdity! We say stop the paperwork, the queues and the waiting. We know that apps can help with anything. Come roll them with us!
What we expect
- You have experience with Flutter framework and Dart programming language.
- You don’t have to be a senior with years of experience, but we expect at least some experience with developing mobile apps in this cross-platform framework.
- You know what the REST API is and you know how to work with it.
- You have an overview of what WebSockets are and how they differ from API communication.
- You have also met Firebase and Firestore at least marginally.
- Experience with native development for Apple or Android is nice, but not necessary
- Decent money. 1500 — 3200 EUR a month, depending on your experience.
- Meaningful work. We don’t work on crap, but on apps that give head and heel, for solid clients.
- The assurance that your word means something. Because we support good ideas and thoughts.
- Budget for your own technique and for self-education.
- The opportunity to decide on the technologies used and to be involved in the development from the very beginning.
- A place among experienced developers who form a close-knit team.
- Flexible working hours.
- A group of people who understand each other humanly, are straightforward, and like to meet after work.
What are we working on?
- We create web portals, complex systems, and mobile applications.
- We often connect mobile applications to external HW via Bluetooth. For example, we work on synchronizing data from smartwatches, opening bike boxes, controlling the roof of a swimming pool, or on airsoft guns.
- Our clients are smaller startups, but also large companies such as Trade Fairs Brno, Czech Telecommunications Office, Philips, Czech Industrial Health Insurance Company, and others. Check out our references here.