We are DCoast Studio, during 2 years we have grown to 20 professionals in our team, we have Forbes clients in our portfolio, we have completed over 200 projects with an NPS of 91% and we continue our expansion further😉
We are currently looking for a Sales Specialist.
Kindly: read the position very attentively!
- 2+ years of experience in a Head of Sales position
- Ability to speak English at least at Intermediate level
- Good writing skills, good knowledge of grammar and vocabulary.
- MS Office and Google Docs skills
- Experience in searching for orders on different job markets (Upwork, Guru, etc.).
- Experience in CRM (we use Pipedrive)
- A strong desire to grow, develop, and earn more
- Willingness to go x10 with us in relation to current turnover
- Willingness to explore new sales channels and strategies
- Building an effective sales process
- The ability to google professionally, i.e. search for the necessary information by all available means😉
- Experience in copywriting and sales in English would be an advantage
- Responsibility and diligence
- Fulfillment of the turnover plan
- Fulfillment of the plan by the number of written CP
- Attention to details
- Initiative in the search for new channels and sales strategies
What you will do:
- Searching for orders on freelance and other markets
- Answering incoming orders
- All communication with leads in English (mostly writing), but a desire to use voice is welcome
- Managing the existing team
- Providing complete information about the sales funnel at each stage, maintaining records in CRM
- Remote work (can be from any city on our planet)
- Work schedule: flexible
P.S.: To put it simply:
- You know English at such a level that you can communicate without an interpreter?
- You want a salary tied to the US dollar and an unlimited cap on income?
- Are you interested in IT, design, marketing?
Do you want to find out if you are that good at sales?
We have a great tool for you that you can use to achieve your goals!