Required skills in the following technologies:
* C/C++ programming language
* 5+ years of experience
* SCM using Perforce/Clearcase/SVN
* Bachelors degree in CSE or ECE
* Highly self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and track project activities
* Demonstrate experience with embedded software design, debugging, documentation and testing
* Experience mentoring junior engineers
* Knowledge of high-level software architectural patterns and best-practices
* Design and implementation of software drivers in ARM, 8051 based microcontrollers.
* Experience and understanding of serial connectivity protocols like I2C, UART, USB.
Intermediate or higher level of English.
Friendly team, 20 days of paid vacation, Competitive Salary, Healthcare insurance, On-site canteen, Gym, IT Cluster membership, free English classes and more benefits later.
* Manage ongoing software requirements definition and prioritization to keep pace with customer design requirements
* Manage project plans, development backlogs, timelines, milestones, and priorities
* Work closely with design and system engineers to design and develop solutions and features.
* Architect and develop software systems and components to meet the requirements
* Mentor junior engineers
* Manage routine system maintenance and deployment of new features
* Develop and execute testing procedures for individual software modules and integrated systems
* Generate documentation including diagrams, charts, and other tools to ensure the delivery and maintainability of a quality product