• Good theoretical and practical knowledge of the Java
• Practical experience with Java EE, Java Core
• Practical experience with Spring Boot (MVC, Data)
• Practical experience with Hibernate
• Git, understanding of branching strategies
• Good analytical skills
• Intermediate level of English as a minimum.
• Experience with Elastic Search.
• Experience with modern FO technologies (Ajax, JQuery, etc.)
• Experience with Angular
• Analytical and creative mindset, with a passion for solving business problems with technology
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Competitive salary and merit-based salary reviews
• Bonuses at the end of the project
• Compensation of taxes
• Annual paid vacations and 10 sick leaves
• Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
• Challenging work in an international professional and fun-to-work-with team environment
This position is to develop and maintain web applications and web services for one of the biggest and world-famous furniture сompany in the world.
The best candidate will be someone who is able to quickly learn new software concepts, is interested in learning new information.
You have the opportunity to become a part of friendly and fast paced growing the international company which creates interesting products which based on fresh progressive ideas.