• Good understanding of TCP/IP and protocols (DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SMTP), IPsec VPN, OpenVPN, multi-factor authentication, routing protocols (BGP), Linux OS, and security vulnerabilities mitigation.
• Good knowledge of hypervisor technology (VMware ESX, KVM, and HyperV).
• Experience with Python, shell scripting, automation
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Oracle Cloud
• Experience in support, configuring, testing and troubleshooting various networking products/solutions (e.g., Cisco ISR routers, ASA firewalls, Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Juniper, FortiGate, Riverbed, Barracuda, Sonicwall, Aruba, Sophos).
• Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
• B.S. of Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• Fluent in English speaking and writing.
• Work in Europe Time zone
• Possess AWS Certification is a plus
• Long-term cooperation
• Work directly on a product company
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• Medical Insurance
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• No time trackers — ability to do quality work
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Work in Europe Time zone
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Troubleshoot, analyze, and root cause software defects and report them to a bug tracking database
• Create new documentation for technical content and accuracy
• Create test automation, tools and integrate into the regression infrastructure using python and other programming languages
• Work with customers on proof of concept our solution that may include configuring and testing interoperability with third-party software
• Work with customers to identify, diagnose, recreate and resolve their network problems in a timely fashion
What Will You Do?
• Work closely with sales and engineering teams to manage, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and questions from our enterprise customers
• Report product issues to development and advocate for the customer to help us deliver high-quality products
• Create knowledge-based contents such as troubleshooting tips and best practices
• Participate in system testing of our products
• Handle customer issues via our customer ticketing system
The client is the pioneer in software-defined cloud routing that makes cloud networking as simple and dynamic as cloud compute and storage. By enabling cloud engineers to easily and securely route traffic across any public cloud, on-premises and remote-user networks, our company empowers organizations to move at the speed of cloud no longer hindered by traditional networking complexity or the limitations of public cloud networking capabilities for all their hybrid cloud and multi-cloud networking requirements.
The solution consists of two components: Controller; and the Gateways, all of which are deployed in your VPCs or on-premises environment.
The Controller and Gateway provide an easy way to set up and manage all your cloud network use cases.
In a few minutes you can subscribe and start building cloud network connections with a browser-based, centralized Controller to easily build your use cases including transit network, VPC egress filtering, user VPN and more. Our Software-Defined Cloud Router establishes an abstraction layer between the public cloud provider’s networking primitives and the application to simplify the creation of logical cloud networks and services for hybrid connectivity, data security, multicloud connectivity, monitoring, and troubleshooting.