• 5+ years experience in AQA (At least 3 years with Python )
• Test automation experience (Python, PyTest)
• In-depth Linux knowledge and strong Linux troubleshooting skills
• Deep understanding of networking
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) methodology and tools
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• English level — upper intermediate
• Experience with GitLab
• Experience in securing wireless networks testing or similar
• Experience with Embedded Application Development domain
• Hybrid cloud/appliance solution experience
•Flexible working hours
•Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
•20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
•Fully paid medical insurance
•Bookkeeping and accounting on us
•No time trackers — ability to do quality work
•Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
•Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Develop and maintain automation tests
• Developing and extending test framework
• Issues root causes analysis, debugging and reporting
• Test-base preparation (data, environment)
• Integrate automation tests in CI/CD
• Collaborate with automation and manual team to support testing daily activities
• Expand automation testing areas
We develop software for administration, managing, monitoring, and securing wireless networks.
Our product is a hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
The solution we are actively developing tracks the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security. It also has AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered functionality for wireless networks that remove the guesswork from network protection for our clients.
Our product combines ease of use with automated cybersecurity at a fraction of the cost of human-managed solutions:
• A hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
• User access management leverages Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 cloud identity services.
• Single cloud-based view pane to track all your clients, provide ongoing threat remediation, and automatically inform compliance reports.
• Guest and Internet of Things (IoT) devices occupy their own segmented VLANs with rotating passwords to secure your clients’ networks.
• Remote access via VPN. Employees can access onsite systems, and the Internet, via an encrypted network connection. Connected systems are checked for vulnerabilities and network access is segmented, just like IoT devices.
• AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered Wi-Fi remove the guesswork from network protection for your clients.
• Automated wired and Wi-Fi network configuration and device onboarding.
• Track the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security.
Our culture focuses on innovation, a fresh approach to interesting problems, and collaboration.