● At minimum 3 years of experience with Python language
● 3 years of experience with test automation frameworks and drivers like Robot Framework, Appium, etc. is a big plus
● Understanding what makes embedded devices tick is highly valued. Bonus points if you know your way around Linux and Android.
● Knowledge of common CI/CD tools and processes will be helpful
● Naturally, experience in automating non-functional testing for embedded devices is highly appreciated*
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● Fully paid medical insurance
● English classes in the office
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Designing tests to fit the intended use of the product
● Developing automated tests (typically with Python)
● Integrating 3rd party automated testing frameworks used by clients to our platform
● Analyzing stability and performance of the software under test from test results
We’re looking for test automation engineers to provide our clients with stability testing as a service using our testing and analysis tools.
In a stability testing project we either adapt our existing test sets to fit the software under tests, design & develop new tests from scratch or integrate a testing framework and tests provided by a client to our analysis tools. Regardless of the approach, the resulting stability and performance issues are analyzed by us and composed into a report that is supplied to the client.
Our clients range from small start-ups to large well-known enterprises that mostly develop either embedded devices or apps for mobile platforms (Android & iOS). As this is a directly customer-facing position we appreciate the capability of taking responsibility of deliverables.