- At least 2+ years of experience in Software Testing
- Experienced in Web testing
- Experienced in creation of different sets of testing documentation: test cases, test results report for an Agile project
- Experienced in setting up test management tools and integrating testing workflows to Jira
- English Level: Upper-Intermediate
- Self-managing, can perform and take responsibility for testing related tasks without supervision
- Good communication and customer relation skills can be interviewed by the customer and involved in his presentations and workshops
- Passed ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- Experienced in SQL and NoSQL DB’s
- Experienced in Azure DevOps
- Familiar with UI/API test automation using js/ts
- Experienced in building Software QA and QС processes on projects from scratch
- Flexible working hours
- Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
- 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
- 100% medical insurance
- English classes in the office
- Bookkeeping and accounting on us
- Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
- Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Perform manual testing
- Help to develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage and report on test execution progress and results
- Participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans and drive test development
Our product automates the low-leverage work of the finance business partner.
— It conducts the core interactions between Finance and their internal stakeholders.
— It ensures budget owners receive key insights and see their data in real-time, enabling them to make strategic decisions without bothering you with spend or data requests.
— It allows you and your team to focus on what’s higher impact, fulfilling, and strategic.
Who is the product for?
High-growth companies that struggle with an overload of low-leverage work. If you feel your workflows or processes starting to strain or find your team is spending disproportionate amounts of time on administrative tasks, we’ve built this for you.
Product is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the space:
— Former CEO, Anaplan
— Former CFO, Mozilla; Former Co-Founder, Netflix
— CPO, Adobe
— Former President, The Walt Disney Company
— Former CEO, Budgeta (now Sage Intacct Budgeting & Planning)
— Former Head of Finance, Uber; Former COO, OpenDoor