● 2+ years of experience with React
● Basic knowledge in blockchain
● Ability to read/write smart contracts in Solidity
● Upper-Intermediate English
● Understand common Solidity patterns and standard interfaces
• Proxy pattern, Factory pattern, ERC20, etc.
● Experience in smart contracts interaction using Ethers.js
• BigNumber conversion, callStatic
● Familiar with Hardhat or related frameworks
• Experiences in using mainnet forking
● Ability to inspect and decode a transaction with debug tools
●Understand gas optimization
●Understand how AMM, Lending and vault work in DeFi
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● Fully paid medical insurance
● English classes in the office
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Build smart contracts in Solidity on EVM compatible blockchains
● Build tools and/or scripts that interact with smart contracts for internal operations
● Collaborate with the team on project planning and development
Our project is a decentralized lending protocol for individuals, institutions and protocols to access financial services. Part of the yearn finance ecosystem, it is a permissionless, open-source and blockchain agnostic protocol serving users on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Fantom.
Users who are passively holding Ethereum or Bitcoin can deposit their assets on this product to earn yield, similar to a traditional savings account.
Our team welcomes anyone with crypto enthusiasm to join the team. We are evolving into a remote team which has distributed, async and text-based communication working style. In order to face the rapid change of the crypto industry, we need more talented people to join us, and together we grow faster and stronger.