• Good understanding of RoR framework
• Experience in Ruby on Rails for 3+ years
• Experience with implement HTTP API servers
• The initiative, result-driven and self-motivated
• Team player
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills
• Intermediate or higher level of English
• Experience with React
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• Fully paid medical insurance
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• No time trackers — ability to do quality work
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• The primary target is to implement “engineering excellence” into existing project: code metrics, coverage, development eco-system, etc.
• The main project is to implement HTTP API server that duplicates API provided by third party financial services with automatic data seeding and data generation
Our product automates the low-leverage work of the finance business partner.
— It conducts the core interactions between Finance and their internal stakeholders.
— It ensures budget owners receive key insights and see their data in real-time, enabling them to make strategic decisions without bothering you with spend or data requests.
— It allows you and your team to focus on what’s higher impact, fulfilling, and strategic.
Who is the product for?
High-growth companies that struggle with an overload of low-leverage work. If you feel your workflows or processes starting to strain or find your team is spending disproportionate amounts of time on administrative tasks, we’ve built this for you.
Product is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the space:
— Former CEO, Anaplan
— Former CFO, Mozilla; Former Co-Founder, Netflix
— CPO, Adobe
— Former President, The Walt Disney Company
— Former CEO, Budgeta (now Sage Intacct Budgeting & Planning)
— Former Head of Finance, Uber; Former COO, OpenDoor