• At least 2+ years of experience in Software Testing
• Experienced in Web testing
• Basic knowledge in API testing
• Basic knowledge in SQL and NoSQL DB’s
• Experienced in creation of different sets of testing documentation: test cases, test results report for an Agile project
• Experienced in setting up test management tools and integrating testing workflows to Jira
• English Level: Intermediate or higher
• Self-managing, can perform and take responsibility for testing related tasks without supervision
• Good communication and customer relation skills can be interviewed by the customer and involved in his presentations and workshops
• Passed ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
• Experienced in Azure DevOps
• Familiar with UI/API test automation using js/ts
• Experienced in building Software QA and QС processes on projects from scratch
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• Medical insurance
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Create and maintain test documentation
• Perform manual testing
• Help to develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques
• Work closely with engineering teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage and report on test execution progress and results
• Participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans and drive test development
A 129-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering, and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. In the past year, we have launched an award-winning iOS App, totally overhauled the filter and search on our website, and developed the first API connect to our ERP software — all to the delight of our clients and measured returns for our company.
Now we are looking to take this momentum to new heights with an addition to our small agile development team — which consists of internal and contracted engineers, designers and product managers.
We run on a complex network of applications that support our product development, procurement, e-commerce, and world-wide shipping operations. Our team create RESTful APIs that power these systems and now, we are taking our technology stack to the next level.
You will be a key part of architecting a new information system to support even more growth by implementing and testing critical product features and working on technical infrastructure to enable performance, scaling and ultimately revenue growth.