● Having a concept of Golang
● Familiar with gRPC, REST API and Docker
● Understanding of basic algorithms and data structures, concurrency and parallelism concepts and software testing approaches
● Showing Intermediate+ English level
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated, and honest person with a great passion to improve his/her skills in Golang and learn new technologies together with a team of professionals.
● Practical experience with Linux and its basic concepts
● Understanding of the following communication protocols: TCP/IP stack (UDP and TCP), sockets, HTTP, HTTPS, and other networking protocols
● Knowledge IP routing, iptables and netfilter
● Understanding of encryption, PKI, and other security concepts
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● English classes in the office
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
We develop software for administration, managing, monitoring, and securing wireless networks.
Our product is a hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
The solution we are actively developing tracks the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security. It also has AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered functionality for wireless networks that remove the guesswork from network protection for our clients.
Our product combines ease of use with automated cybersecurity at a fraction of the cost of human-managed solutions:
● A hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
● User access management leverages Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 cloud identity services.
Single cloud-based view pane to track all your clients, provide ongoing threat remediation, and automatically inform compliance reports.
● Guest and Internet of Things (IoT) devices occupy their own segmented VLANs with rotating passwords to secure your clients’ networks.
● Remote access via VPN. Employees can access onsite systems, and the Internet, via an encrypted network connection. Connected systems are checked for vulnerabilities and network access is segmented, just like IoT devices.
● AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered Wi-Fi remove the guesswork from network protection for your clients.
● Automated wired and Wi-Fi network configuration and device onboarding.
● Track the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security.