• At least 2+ years of experience in Software Testing
• Experienced in Web testing
• Experience in securing wireless networks testing or similar
• Experience in API and mobile testing
• Experienced in creation of different sets of testing documentation: test cases, test results report for an Agile project
• Experienced in setting up test management tools and integrating testing workflows to Jira
• Experience with Unix/Linux, command line comfort
• Virtualization — VM’s, Docker
• English Level: Intermediate or higher
• Self-managing, can perform and take responsibility for testing related tasks without supervision
• Good communication and customer relation skills can be interviewed by the customer and involved in his presentations and workshops
• Passed ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
• Experienced in SQL and NoSQL DB’s
• Experienced in Azure DevOps
• Familiar with UI/API test automation using js/ts
• Experienced in building Software QA and QС processes on projects from scratch
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Create and maintain test documentation
• Perform manual testing
• Help to develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques
• Work closely with engineering teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage and report on test execution progress and results
• Participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans and drive test development
We develop software for administration, managing, monitoring, and securing wireless networks.
Our product is a hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
The solution we are actively developing tracks the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security. It also has AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered functionality for wireless networks that remove the guesswork from network protection for our clients.
Our product combines ease of use with automated cybersecurity at a fraction of the cost of human-managed solutions:
• A hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
• User access management leverages Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 cloud identity services.
• Single cloud-based view pane to track all your clients, provide ongoing threat remediation, and automatically inform compliance reports.
• Guest and Internet of Things (IoT) devices occupy their own segmented VLANs with rotating passwords to secure your clients’ networks.
• Remote access via VPN. Employees can access onsite systems, and the Internet, via an encrypted network connection. Connected systems are checked for vulnerabilities and network access is segmented, just like IoT devices.
• AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered Wi-Fi remove the guesswork from network protection for your clients.
• Automated wired and Wi-Fi network configuration and device on-boarding.
• Track the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security.
Our culture focuses on innovation, a fresh approach to interesting problems, and collaboration.