● 3+ years experience in QA (at least 2 year in automation )
● Hands-on experience in JS (cypress)
● Practical experience with UI automation
● Practical experience with API automation
● Practical experience with end-to-end testing
● Practical experience with Maven/Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Git, SQL, GitLab, TestRail, Jira
● Test techniques and types knowledge and practical implementation
● Experience with methodologies Data-driven testing and Keyword-driven testing
● Understanding of Agile (SCRUM)
● Good English writing and speaking skills
● Hands-on experience in Python (Selenium, Pytest etc.)
● Experience in securing wireless networks testing or similar
● Experience in creating test plans
● Hybrid cloud/appliance solution experience
● Opportunity to work remotely
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● English classes in the office
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Develop, update and run automation API and UI tests for new functionality and regression scope
● Test-base preparation (data, environment)
● Issues root causes analysis and reporting
● Collaborate with automation and manual team to support testing daily activities
● Automation test runs reporting
● Test documentation support in Confluence
● Integrate tests in CI/CD
● Estimation and automation test planning for new projects
We develop software for administration, managing, monitoring, and securing wireless networks.
Our product is a hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
The solution we are actively developing tracks the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security. It also has AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered functionality for wireless networks that remove the guesswork from network protection for our clients.
Our product combines ease of use with automated cybersecurity at a fraction of the cost of human-managed solutions:
• A hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
• User access management leverages Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 cloud identity services.
• Single cloud-based view pane to track all your clients, provide ongoing threat remediation, and automatically inform compliance reports.
• Guest and Internet of Things (IoT) devices occupy their own segmented VLANs with rotating passwords to secure your clients’ networks.
• Remote access via VPN. Employees can access onsite systems, and the Internet, via an encrypted network connection. Connected systems are checked for vulnerabilities and network access is segmented, just like IoT devices.
• AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered Wi-Fi remove the guesswork from network protection for your clients.
• Automated wired and Wi-Fi network configuration and device on-boarding.
• Track the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security.
Our culture focuses on innovation, a fresh approach to interesting problems, and collaboration.