● 3+ years of project management experience
● Advanced computer science knowledge
● Excellent understanding of project planning and management
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering)
● Understanding of different SDLC
● Understanding of distributed systems and how they are deployed
● Experience in defining projects, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets
● Technical background (QA or development experience)
● Advanced level of English
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● English classes in the office
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Project planning — define, estimate, schedule, and document all the work required to achieve company’s goals
● Project control — manage, monitor, and forecast the project to ensure successful delivery within the given constraints
● Conduct project presentations and compile reports
● Report project progress/status to company management and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
● Drive and support continuous project’s improvement
● Work closely with the development team
● The managing project team, monitor team performance
● Manage project risks
● Develop, manage, and keep project management documentation up-to-date
Our client is the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate.
We develop software for administration, managing, monitoring, and securing wireless networks.
Our product is a hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
The solution we are actively developing tracks the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security. It also has AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered functionality for wireless networks that remove the guesswork from network protection for our clients.
Our product combines ease of use with automated cybersecurity at a fraction of the cost of human-managed solutions:
● A hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
● User access management leverages Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 cloud identity services.
Single cloud-based view pane to track all your clients, provide ongoing threat remediation, and automatically inform compliance reports.
● Guest and Internet of Things (IoT) devices occupy their own segmented VLANs with rotating passwords to secure your clients’ networks.
● Remote access via VPN. Employees can access onsite systems, and the Internet, via an encrypted network connection. Connected systems are checked for vulnerabilities and network access is segmented, just like IoT devices.
● AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered Wi-Fi remove the guesswork from network protection for your clients.
● Automated wired and Wi-Fi network configuration and device onboarding.
● Track the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security.