• 3+ year of experience working in a DevOps role (having several years of previous experience as a system engineer)
• Experience with CI/CD DevOps practice (SDLC, canary deployment ect.)
• Understanding of DevOps networking concepts (virtual networks, firewalls, API filtering, routing etc.).
• Work experience with Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
• Work experience with AWS, GCP, Oracle cloud and other public clouds
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Working knowledge of 802.11x (Radius) authentication is a plus.
• Opportunity to work remotely
• Long-term cooperation
• Work directly on a product company
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• No time trackers — ability to do quality work
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Work in Europe Time zone
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
To set-up Continuous Delivery pipelines
• Work together with Build Engineer, support and development teams to troubleshoot, isolate and remediate all incidents until resolution
• Share knowledge within the team and within the organization
• Secret management (Application passwords, Container Credentials, SSH Keys, Database username/passwords, TLS Certificates, LDAP passwords, Machine Identities etc.)
• Certificate management
We are building a wi-fi router of a new generation.
Our product is a hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
The solution we are actively developing tracks the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security. It also has AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered functionality for wireless networks that remove the guesswork from network protection for our clients.
Our product combines ease of use with automated cybersecurity at a fraction of the cost of human-managed solutions:
• A hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
• User access management leverages Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 cloud identity services.
• Single cloud-based view pane to track all your clients, provide ongoing threat remediation, and automatically inform compliance reports.
• Guest and Internet of Things (IoT) devices occupy their own segmented VLANs with rotating passwords to secure your clients’ networks.
• Remote access via VPN. Employees can access onsite systems, and the Internet, via an encrypted network connection. Connected systems are checked for vulnerabilities and network access is segmented, just like IoT devices.
• AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered Wi-Fi remove the guesswork from network protection for your clients.
• Automated wired and Wi-Fi network configuration and device on-boarding.
• Track the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security.
Our culture focuses on innovation, a fresh approach to interesting problems, and collaboration.