We`re looking for Automation Team Lead with the perspective of becoming Head of QA at a USA product company.
● 4+ years of software QA automation experience
● 2+ years of experience using testing tools such as Appium or Selenium etc.
● Experience working with CI environment
● Passion for benchmarking and optimizations, with a preference for writing clean and elegant code
● Demonstrated ability to work independently
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● English classes in the office
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Maintain automation frameworks for Web, iOS, and Android
● Develop test plans
● Report defects to developers, produce tracking tickets
● Produce weekly performance reports (from monitoring tools)
● Create SQL queries to support backend testing
● Develop and execute comprehensive test suites using test management tools such as TestRail to consistently ensure high-quality releases
● Work daily with the development team to identify testing needs
● Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies to track quality assurance metrics
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Must know the following tools, libraries, and technologies: Selenium, Appium, AWS(Instance Creation and related fundamentals), Firebase, Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark, RESTful APIs, LDAP, ADFS, OpenID, Jenkins
● Two or more years of experience using testing tools such as Appium, Selenium, Junit, MSTest, Mocha, Jasmine, Cucumber, Espresso, XCTest, RSpec
● Undergraduate or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. science, engineering, mathematics) or equivalent experience
● Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process
● Perform cross-platform functionality testing with Android and iPhone
● Prerelease smoke testing prior to handover to Product Manager
● Routine testing to monitor for defects
● Manual testing for any major feature release or fixed version
● Produce screenshots, videos, and steps to produce
● Produce defect tickets in JIRA
Creating and managing music on the go became a problem for many artists. This app was created as a solution allowing artists to play, write, and record song ideas all within one application. Artists can share their projects with their engineers before studio sessions allowing instant access to the audio file, lyric sheet and recording ideas. When using the app all your files are organized and synced into the cloud keeping all your creative work safe in one location.
A QA/AQA Engineer is required to lead test automation efforts for the Development team. The QA/AQA engineer will provide test scripts for the Client apps and manage the automated frameworks for the development environments.
The QA/AQA engineer will also perform some manual testing to support the release cycle, which will reduce sprint over sprint. Currently, a split of 50% automation development and 50% manual testing is expected for this role.
The AQA engineer will work with other developers on each platform Tech Leads on a day to day basis and report to the Product Manager for overall direction on requirements.