• Good understanding of RoR framework
• Experience in Ruby on Rails for 2+ years
• Experience with one of the modern JS frameworks
• Experience with implement HTTP API servers
• The initiative, result-driven and self-motivated
• Team player
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills
• Intermediate or higher level of English
• Experience with React
• Opportunity to work remotely
• Long-term cooperation
• Work directly on a product company
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• No time trackers — ability to do quality work
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Work in Europe Time zone
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• The primary target is to implement “engineering excellence” into existing project: code metrics, coverage, development eco-system, etc.
• The main project is to implement HTTP API server that duplicates API provided by third party financial services with automatic data seeding and data generation
The Client is the fastest-growing challenger bank in the U.S. is a technology company focused relentlessly on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind.
The Clients` DNA is opposite that of big banks, which profit when you overdraft or get into credit card debt. The Client doesn’t charge fees, give you your paycheck two days early, help you grow your savings automatically and, keep you updated on your spending and account balance with the best mobile app in banking.
When you sign up for the Client bank account, members get a Client Visa debit card, a Spending Account, a Savings Account, and an award-winning mobile banking app that keeps them in control. The Client`s mobile app is available for iPhone and Android devices and has been featured as one of the best Money Management apps on the App Store.