• MS SQL Server; .NET Core 2.2 API; .NET Framework 4.5; ASP .NET MVC 5; Angular 8; HTML, СSS.
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing (.NET, С#) and Performance Testing
• Experience in building from scratch or/and extending of automation testing architecture in the web
• Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
• Ability to own all aspects of testing projects from start to finish, from designing test plans to executing the
plan and driving the release
• Understanding of CI/CD, GIT, HTTP protocol: Web Services (REST/ JSON / XML), WebKit tools
• Experience with automated testing using Selenium/WebDriver automation tools for web apps
• Work closely with development teams to support back end and API testing
• Active participation in architecture and design discussions
• Suggesting and on-boarding new tools as needed
• Fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience with Azure or AWS
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• No time trackers — ability to do quality work
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Define, document and maintain test strategy, test plan
• Build from the scratch automation test framework
• Create test cases, develop, maintain automated tests using a framework (Selenium or similar tools)
• Support performance testing of the application: create an update automation test cases and load testing
• Execute tests, analyze results, report defects and automate tests run
• Proactively ensure system stability, accuracy, and quality
• Focus on the quality of the final product
A 129-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering, and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. In the past year, we have launched an award-winning iOS App, totally overhauled the filter and search on our website, and developed the first API connect to our ERP software — all to the delight of our clients and measured returns for our company.
Now we are looking to take this momentum to new heights with an addition to our small agile development team — which consists of internal and contracted engineers, designers and product managers.
We run on a complex network of applications that support our product development, procurement, e-commerce, and world-wide shipping operations. Our team create RESTful APIs that power these systems and now, we are taking our technology stack to the next level.
You will be a key part of architecting a new information system to support even more growth by implementing and testing critical product features and working on technical infrastructure to enable performance, scaling and ultimately revenue growth.