We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant!
Join us and become part of the Customertimes family.
• Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements;
• Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients;
• Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfill user stories;
• Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies;
• Configurate CRM as a part of solution development according to business requirements;
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements;
• Ensure completion of all project-related artifacts, including functional specifications, technical specifications, use cases, and test plans;
• Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training;
• Engage with the customer on additional requirements and business needs;
• Create/enhance new and existing user stories, high-level business requirements, detailed functional requirements, and associated process flows;
• Assist with the scoping and planning — Consulting on Marketing Cloud requests and configurations using MC.
• Deep Marketing Cloud knowledge is required;
• Proven ability to leverage analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment;
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies;
• Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills;
• Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams;
• Ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents/tools:
— BRD, FRS, SRS
— Traceability Matrix
— Stakeholder Matrix
— Business Processes in BPMN notation
— Backlog Management
— User Story / Use Case
— Elicitation techniques: Workshop, Interview, Document Analysis, Interface Analysis;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio;
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment;
• Flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
• Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets;
• Salesforce experience in developing client or business solutions will be an advantage;
• English — Upper-Intermediate.
• Annual compensation package reviews;
• 20 days of paid vacation, 15 paid days of sick leave with a doctor’s note, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a doctor’s note;
• Medical insurance coverage for employees, plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate;
• Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings, etc.);
• Flexible work environments, including in-office, remote, or hybrid, based on employee preference.