Customertimes is expanding its Microsoft Business Solutions Practice and hiring an experienced Microsoft Engagement Manager/Business Solutions Architect
Our consultants are self-motivated and possess strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions based on wide experience and talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to architecture and development by blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task. The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success and expand our business.
You will have an opportunity to drive the Microsoft Business in our company by:
Responsible for closing multiple, concurrent consulting services sales. This includes defining project scope, developing proposals, creating scopes of work, negotiating contracts, partnering with Resource Managers to staff project teams to drive accelerated business change through the innovative use of Microsoft Technologies.
Helps to start the projects and hand over them to Delivery. Monitors the performance of internal and Partners’ consultants on engagements, communicating with the Account Managers, project teams and customers. Works in close collaboration with Project Manager providing hands-on project management expertise as required.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with Subcontractors and Partners, and of course with vendor Microsoft — Microsoft Partner Managers, Sales, Product Groups, as well as internal company’s structures — Legal, Commercial, Marketing and other functions.
Develops and maintains a good working knowledge of current and future Microsoft products and Technologies, helps to grow the Microsoft Practice expertise in the company.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- 5+ years in Sales/Presales/Delivery within Microsoft Azure Solutions — mostly connected with Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Office365, BI/Data/AI, Applications Development, Cyber Security, Infrastructure SaaS/PaaS/IaaS transformation/migration
- Proven experience in selling and overseeing/managing projects in different industries (better — in large and long-term engagements) through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects/programs to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Mix of hands-on experience on business applications selling, implementation, architectural design and strategic business acumen (ability to prove the value)
- Experience in collaboration with vendor — Microsoft (participate in Conferences, Meetups, joint Marketing) and Partners/Subcontractors
- Experience in pre-sales, supporting the Sales Team (better in EMEA — France, UK, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, UAE, North America — USA, Canada) in shaping deals, being accountable for overall estimates enabling the sales team in the pursuit of enterprise customer opportunities
- Experience in assessing feasibility of migrating customer solutions and/or integrating with 3rd party systems both Microsoft and non-Microsoft platforms
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical architectures, documentation, frameworks and strategies as they relate to Microsoft Solutions implementations
- Hands on experience in estimating, designing and deploying of Microsoft Power Platform solutions is highly desired
- Exposure to enterprise planning and delivery tools such as JIRA or Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
- Strong cross functional and technical knowledge, and experience of Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture patterns
- Exposure to Agile Software Development
- Microsoft Certifications especially in Microsoft Azure and Power Platform — will be a big plus
- Well-established processes and loyal management;
- Flexibility of Employment Method: Regular Employment Contract or B2B;
- Transparent professional and career growth development plans;
- Access to Language Learning Platform goFluent;
- Additional training and certifications;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
- Financial stability and competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
Join, it will be interesting!