About the project
Holistic content lifecycle platform to plan, create, edit, review, approve, submit, distribute, analyze and reuse already created and approved commercial and non-commercial drug-related content throughout various operation bodies involving Brand Managers, external Creative Agencies, Medical experts as well as team members part of the Legal and Regulatory compliance departments. The key purpose of this system is to provide customers with a single solution to accelerate and optimize the entire content lifecycle while complying with all local legislative regulations on drug-related commercial content.
- Working out a solution according to the business needs;
- Fostering a “design first” approach;
- Advocating the solution for the customer;
- Cresting all kinds of documents required (HLD/LLD etc.);
- Be proactive to bring up necessary processes to ensure the development team applies the solution properly;
- Foresee any upcoming impact on the design following the scope changes;
- Working closely with the client’s architect to be aligned on the solution;
- Create/maintain all the documentation standards, track all changes appropriately, and keep all the documentation coherent and ease-to-read;
- Usher the development team to put into action the approach as per the documentation available.
- 4 + years of experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- Knowledge of Java Spring Boot;
- A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures;
- Experience with unit/integration testing;
- Experience in React;
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts and SQL;
- Practical experience in DataBase development;
- Ability to work in complex conditions with different clients;
- Spoken and written English at upper- intermediate level or higher.
- Well-established processes and loyal management;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Excellent health insurance;
- 20 working days of paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
- A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
Join, it will be interesting!