We offer to join our project, a global American company, which is a leader in the development and implementation of software in the field of health care and clinical research. Become part of something greater and useful in our world!
• Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform;
• Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications;
• Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable Apex code with best practices;
• Develop UI Lightning Web components;
• Ensure the best possible quality of the application;
• Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging;
• Write test classes for the class that you develop;
• Develop end-to-end apps for AppExchange;
• Analyze and translate business requirements to technical design;
• Introduce Continuous Deployment processes and setting up;
• Bringing ideas for process or efficiency improvements to supervisor;
• Collaborate/communicate with project team and business users as required;
• Mentoring and team leading.
Lead developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach.
• 4+ years of experience in Salesforce development;
• Advanced Knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms;
• Proficient in SOQL, Apex, Asynchronous Apex;
• Salesforce integrations: SOAP, REST;
• Working knowledge of IDE and Git;
• Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues;
• Experience with Salesforce DX will be an advantage;
• Salesforce.com Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II will be an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• English — Upper-Intermediate+
Programming Languages;Integration;Web technologies;Databases;Development Tool;CI/CD Tools
• A developed grading system for your individual growth;
• Well-established processes and loyal management;
• Excellent health insurance with coverage of covid cases;
• Flexible work schedule;
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate
• Certification coverage;
• Several corporate webinars/workshops/etc.