Customertimes is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer.
The project is a comprehensive pharmacovigilance platform that enables a highly scalable end-to-end process related to medication side effects. This software allows manufacturers to optimize global safety process compliance in accordance with US regulations.
- 2+ years of experience in QA Automation;
- Excellent understanding of testing process, testing phases;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Experience in working in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban )Self-driven, ability to work independently;
- Readiness to willingly take ownership of issues, which would include setting up and hosting working sessions with relevant members of other teams/technologies;
- English B1+ (must be able to conduct direct everyday communication with client, both written and verbal).
Technologies: Java, Maven, TestNG, Selenide (will be a plus), GitLab CI/CD (basic knowledge), SOQL DataBase, API (RestAssured/Retrofit)
- Implement test scripts on Java (WEB + API);
- Optimize framework’s modules;
- Support and extend smoke and regression tests;
- Run regression and analysis of failed test cases;
- Communicate with the development team, BA, and QA manual testers;
- Occasionally participate in manual QA tasks if needed.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome;
- Regular compensation package reviews;
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leaves and 5 day-offs;
- Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate);
- Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.);
- Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company.