Have you recently relocated to Poland or are you living there? Are you looking for a job? We are looking for a Recruiter for the TA team. If you are interested in that, please get in touch with us!
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Cooperation with the resourcing management.
- Analyze job openings and initiate discussion of missing points with the hiring manager.
- Good knowledge of the local Polish IT market specifications and internal business needs of Customertimes.
- Work with Polish job sites and different resources for searching for new candidates and looking for new ones.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Fill ATS according to the internal corporate standards (collect feedback, attach feedback forms & tasks).
- Interview all-level candidates and collect feedback.
- Mentored junior colleagues.
- Accept team priorities & look at every opportunity as a chance to learn and help the team.
- Experience 3+ years as an IT Recruiter (IT Company is priority)
- Intermediate and higher English level;
- Good knowledge of the Polish IT Market;
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills;
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews;
- Strong relationship building skills and a proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is what we offer
- Flexible work schedule.
- 20 working days of paid vacation leave.
- 10 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate.
- Well-established processes and loyal management.