This position requires expert-level skills in Angular to build complex business & mobile applications utilizing the latest web technologies and design patterns. As a key contributor to our customer journeys, you will play a critical role in creating experiences that are professional, modern, and intuitive.
The project is a bespoke Salesforce App for Sales Reps to optimize their visits to on-trade outlets. It will be the ’personal assistant’ that will switch the role of app users on the field from a ’Salesman’ position to a consultant role to help them make more and better business. The project has a focus on specific on-trade channel processes implementation with a plan of roll-out to multiple countries in Western Europe and worldwide.
Our role in this project is to continue to build and scale on top of existing solution architecture
Implementation is based on Salesforce CRM and is expected to be productized to become a general template for quick countries roll-out.
The mobile app is implemented with Local Hybrid technology, such as Angular, Ionic, and Cordova. The current solution was developed for iOS and is expected to support Android in the future.
- Lead development teams and architecting elegant solutions
- Develop robust, maintainable, mobile-first web applications for multiple browsers and devices
- Define user experience and usability guides
- Maintain documentation, coding standards, and style guides
- Deliver with quality in a fast-paced Agile / Scrum environment
- Optimize application performance, quality, and delivery within organizational standards and best practices.
- Define and enforce a standard to produce a quality efficient product.
- Provide accurate estimates for tasks with the information provided
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software and software delivery solutions
- Test and fix bugs and advocate for continuous improvement across our software stack
- Work with all levels of management and project stakeholders to negotiate project priorities and outcomes.
- Advocate for CT clients in our day-to-day operations
- Extensive experience in Angular on mobile devices.
- Experience in Angular, Ionic, Cordova
- Extensive experience developing front-end applications using TypeScript\HTML\CSS.
- REST and WS APIs
- Experienced in modern dev tools, processes and methodologies like TDD, Unit Testing & Functional testing & Automated testing
- Previous exposure to the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience with Redux, NgRx, WebPack
- Experience with the development of iOS and Android applications
- Knowledge in reverse-engineering of complex systems.
- Well-versed with Plugin architecture or low /no-code platforms.
- Done prior 3rd party integrations
- Flexible on location and must be open to travel
- Flexible with remote work
- Bachelors or advanced degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Regular compensation package reviews
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
- Medical Insurance program for employees (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
- Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
- Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
- Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience
- Free English classes in the office
- Convenient office location in the center (Lviv, Kyiv).