We are looking for a Middle Tableau Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Analyze and collaborate on Report data requirements and report sources;
- Design and create Tableau Dashboards based on report sources and dashboard style guide;
- Visualize data in a concise, efficient and user-friendly way;
- Prepare and update project documentation;
- Present results to the project stakeholders and collecting the feedback.
- Strong practical experience designing and implementing Tableau dashboards (with focus on dashboard layout, design, navigation, complex calculations and being up-to-date with new product functionality) — 1,5+ years;
- Good understanding and practical experience working with databases as a Tableau source — 1+ years;
- Ability to deep-dive into the subject field and play a role of the data analyst;
- Ability to effectively interact with the team (project manager, business analyst, data architect, etc.) to understand the project tasks and explain the results of own work;
- Experience working with Tableau Server is a big advantage;
- Participation/experience in designing the logical structure of the DWH is a big advantage;
- Experience working in international teams is an advantage;
- English: Upper-intermediate or higher.
- Well-established processes and loyal management;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Excellent health insurance;
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
- Paid study of English and more;
- A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
Join, it will be interesting!