Our customer has a desktop application that helps system administrators to better monitor their environment. The desktop application contains around 60 single purpose tools that store data internally to a database. The data are then published to our flagship product Orion NPM via a web application.
- Transform requirements and customer needs into a technical design
- Help defining and delivering valuable, usable and automatically testable user stories
- Provide guidance to team, EM and PO/PM on ideas feasibility and options
- Provide guidance and coaching on design and best practices in software development
- Resolve escalates & customer issues, root cause analysis, issue prevention and product improvements
- Technical coach of other team members to become better engineers
- Propose and drive cross-product improvement plans / roadmaps
- 3+ years of .Net development experience
- Strong knowledge of WPF and desktop application
- Ability to read VB6 code and ASPX
- Good spoken and written English
- A developed grading system for your individual growth;
- Well-established processes and loyal management;
- Flexible work schedule;
- A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
- Regular compensation package reviews;
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
- Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate);
- Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, training, etc.);
- Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company (online with presents);
- Office or remote or mixed types of work;
- Free English classes in the office;
- Convenient office location in the center.