Customertimes is looking for a Senior Java Developer. Our client is a global leader in medical affaires and healthcare comminication.
Product is an advanced software platform supporting medical affairs-led business transformation, operational excellence, and connectivity — purpose-built to help strategically plan and manage medical evidence generation, grant programs, and communication activities
Catch a cool opportunity to work in the international team of strong professionals!
· Analyze business and technical requirements;
· Develop high quality, maintainable code.;
· Participate in the code review process.;
· Guide the team and advice client using best practice;
· Act as part of the international team on the enterprise-level product in the healthcare domain;
· Participate in decision making regarding the product architecture;
· Perform migration of big enterprise monolith to the cloud/microservice architecture;
· Collaboration with customers and teams in different countries over the globe on a daily basis.
· Good programming skills;
· Solid knowledge of J2EE;
· Understanding of RDBMS concepts and SQL (knowledge in MSSQL will be a plus) and JPA/Hibernate;
· Understanding patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture;
· Knowledge in Jira\Confluence;
· Experience in Agile;
· Experience in building tools such as Gradle;
· Understanding how to write unit and integration tests;
· Strong analytical and communication skills;
· Responsible, self-motivated team player;
· Great team work skills;
· Good communication and time management skills.
Good to have
· Expirence with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
· Experience in React;
· Experience in JSF;
· Base knowledge in Widlfly or Jboss.
— A developed grading system for your individual growth;
— Well-established processes and loyal management;
— Flexible work schedule;
— A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
— Regular compensation package reviews;
— 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
— Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate);
— Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, training, etc.);
— Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company (online with presents);
— Office or remote or mixed types of work;
— Free English classes in the office;
— Convenient office location in the center.